Sunday 10 January 2016

Happy Birthday - INKspired Blog Hop # 32

Welcome to 2016!

Have you come from Lissa Carter? Make sure you visit all Blogs on the Hop today, there's not too many at the moment but I know they will not disappoint you!

INKspired Blog Hop 32.  I am way out of my comfort zone here, I don't usually do square cards but I had to make a birthday card for my youngest princess and this sketch was perfect...



I love the large numbers dies and the stamp set that matches it will be a favourite to come I'm sure! The new seasonal catalogue has the cutest paper pack called Birthday Bouquet it is adorable.


Next up is Renee Lynch


5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Marlene, I'm sure Miss 11 will love it! Love the layering on the numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene love this card it is so cute and pink and love those icecream cones on the paper - goes together beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wows Marls, Tickle Me Pink! Love your card, its so cute with the touch of pink and Bling! Miss 11 is really going to love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlene, great card. I should do some similar for Terrianne as the girls are always off to parties and wanting cards. I love the large numbers also.

    Everyone needs a pick tick this week for such great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card has total WOW factor.

    ReplyDelete