Wednesday 8 August 2012

Cheerful Retirement...

No not me, the STACKS of paper I have accumulated over the past 6 months only one pack is not retiring! Boo hoo for old and YAY for new papers! I guess I could "donate" some to my daughters craft stash. 

Two challenges this week folks they have been sitting on my desk for a few days awaiting their "close up" and posting for the world to see.  First up is the Monday Mojo 253  sketch by Julee Tilman

   
My just add cake and in colour 2010 - 2012 you rock card


And I also joined in at Just Us Girls again this week (note to self - I must get their blog badge)

  

 My Cheerful Treat and in colour 2010 - 2012 (Plus Wisteria Wonder Textured 12x12)
"interpretation" (Can't wait to get the small scallop circle to make "small" scrunchie flowers)


I hope you enjoy these I am trying to post them on to my facebook page but am having "technical issues". See how we go.

Till next time, happy stampin'  
Marls xx



4 comments:

  1. Two challenges! Clever chook! I love the both of them. I love the layout in your Mojo, that is awesome and you indeed 'Rock'!!
    The JUGS card is great, and love the flowers and the 3D dimension it gives to the card. I also like the colours you have used.
    As always, I love seeing your cards.
    Lou X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. The blooms on your JUGS card and the colors are amazing! Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly did rock the Mojo challenge. The sketch works so well flipped. Great card. I'm a new follower and thanks for the visit and comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT a lovely, LOVELY piece, Marlene! Absolutely, GORGEOUS! Thank you SO much, for sharing your talent with us... I have to say that the Just Us Girls badge WOULD make a stunning addition to your beautiful blog! :o) Thanks, AGAIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete