Sunday 3 August 2014

(H) I've Been Buzzy

LOL I'm all about the puns today!

My Avon Lady broke her hip last week so I made this card for her. I do hope she gets better soon, it's no fun being stuck in Hospital.

 
I couldn't get my photo editing to work properly so you'll just have to put up with this photo...
of course this is for a challenge & this week I'm joining in with the Just Add Ink girls and their colour challenge - although I couldn't find any So Saffron card stock so I just used Daffodil Delight.
 
JAI 225

 
I'm sorry I missed last weeks MDS post, I will make it up to you with an extra special post next week.
 
 
Keep Stampin'
Marlene xx


5 comments:

  1. I like the pops of Black and Yellow on this card - they seem to jump out at me. I'm sure it with brighten your Avon ladies day. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great effect Marlene, so trendy & fun...Love it! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute use of our challenge colours, Marls. This cheery card is sure to put a smile on your friend's face! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness girl, you are seriously the sweetest. I'm sure your Avon lady will love it! I have only just purchased the hexagon (I know pure shock!) - love how you have made such a bright beautiful card with it. As always Love ya work! Thanks for playing along to JAI this week. Lou xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a cute card. So sweet of you. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete