Wednesday 27 August 2014

My Hybrid Baby Shower

Phew! What to mention first???

1. It's digital - mostly
2. It's dimensional
3. It's see-thru
4. It's a shaker
5. It's got texture
6. It's "Oh, so cute"
7. It's pink
8. It's sparkly
9. It's handmade

AND


10. It has a matching tag and envelope



Now of course this was made (mostly) with My Digital Studio, so you just know I'm going to tell you that we could also have made matching place cards, party favours, cupcake toppers, straw "flags", invitations, RSVP cards, thank you notes, etc...

Honestly, I just love MDS. So if you would like to learn more on this amazing program contact me to host a demonstration and I could show you how great MDS really is. 

Perfect for the Friday Mashup 175



This cute shaker card is my version of the shaker card shown in the you tube tutorial by Louise Sharp


Keep Stampin'
Marlene xx

3 comments:

  1. Love your work Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The little bunny in the corner of the shaker is the perfect accent!

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlene, your card is amazing! I can't believe it is using MDS. Did you use MDS to also make your sentiment and Bunny?

    Thank you for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete