Sunday 30 October 2016

INKspired Blog Hop #44

Did you just come from Lissa Carter's blog? Isn't that an amazing card? I just LOVE her work!

As you may know, Christmas is just around the corner - sorry to keep reminding you, but I am constantly being reminded, especially by what's INKspiring me at the moment!
I do so love the project life cards they are just so handy! The cards, especially the background ones make quick and adorable cards - just like my entry in this weeks bloghop!

Here is the sketch that is INKspiring us this week






The talented Renee Lynch is next up, don't forget to comment and share the love!


Thanks for stopping by,
be kind to each other







4 comments:

  1. A great card here Marlene. You know, I never think to use Project Life card for quick cards but they work so well. I am always looking for quick card ideas, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to look at getting these ones - I do love Project Life and your card is great.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever girl! Brilliant idea :)

    ReplyDelete