Thursday 14 June 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Wow! First things first... My workshop was an amazing success! Can't wait for the next one - anyone want to book?  My daughter turned NINE!!! OMG where has the time gone? Will post her card for you - She is a mad St George (NRL) supporter - hence the colour scheme.

The former laundry (before we bought the house) sprung a leak - INSIDE THE WALL CAVITY. EEEEEK - now that needs fixing.

I "tried" to get organised in my craft room but just made more mess. It never ends... Bring on the good times!

Here is Nat's card outside & in. (Just love my Anya's)

Until next week - hopefully! ;)

xx Marls


S U Products - real red ink, creative elements stamp set, pearls.
The Greeting Farm Anya Stamp X-press it copic paper, coloured with copic markers E21, E53, E43, E33, R27, R29, R59, W0, W1, C9 & 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment