Sunday 6 January 2013

Happy Birthday Princess

Well, as promised, my cascading castle card for my princess! It has everything she could need in a birthday card; Princesses, a unicorn, sparkles, banners and BLING! ~ The photo does no justice - the card really looks much better IRL.


My Hubby wanted (needed) a new barbeque for Christmas - so I made him one! BONUS, the lid opens as well to reveal the cash to purchase an actual one.


 and last but not least, my little Christmas T(r)eelight.
It is a battery operated, flameless tee light that has half a scallop circle glued around in a cone shape and some holes pierced into it - easy peasy!


I hope you enjoyed my creative Christmas / New Year and I hope to be participating in more challenges and blogging more often - every time I say that it doesn't happen, so I'll strike that...

Until next time,
Happy Stampin'
Marls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment