Friday 18 April 2014

I'm back...

This first creation was made by my gorgeous girly to give to her Aunt & Grandma for taking her and her sister to Canberra for a mini holiday.  It's so cute, I love the image with the suitcase and the grass just tops it off.
 
 
These cards were made by myself using the Watercolour Wonder Designer Notecards & Envelopes available from Stampin' Up's occasional catalogue. Backgrounds are already done all you do is stamp and add as much or as little detail as you like. EASY.

 
The Just Sayin' stamps and Word Bubble dies are adorable and words can be added or changed to suit your requirements.

 
I just love the Peaceful Petals stamps they are gorgeous to water colour or just leave as outlines

 
OMG easiest card EVA!!! Just lay two strips of Washi tape and stamp with Stayz On EASY. I added faux stitching and a bit of bling just for effect.

 
Until next time
Keep Stampin'
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment