Sunday 22 February 2015

Blog Hop 12 - A Calm Ocean

Wow Love those "Painted Petals" by Louise Sharp! She makes such pretty cards, I must say I am lucky enough to have received an original LOULOU card :)  Yes folks, another INKspired Blog Hop!  Our twelfth even, I think that is pretty amazing. 

 Our sketch this week 


Just screamed for the new set I acquired from the occasions catalogue "Adventure Awaits"


When I think "Nautical" I always see red, navy & white how about you?
I love the rope background panel too.

Anyway next up is Maree I can't wait to see what she has done this week!



Thanks for stopping by,
Be kind to each other
Marlene
xx


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this sentiment Marlene, it certainly is the challenges in life that really push us to grow. The Adventure Awaits papers and stamp set are perfect accompaniments for each other and you have used them beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice masculine card, love how you have used the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card and I do love the rope DSP and the stamp set that is on my wish list..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Masculine card Marls. I have always loved the Nautical Theme for male cards. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the boldness of it.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can I say..you're adorable!
    Great nautical, masculine card and I really like the rope background too. And yes, I agree, if I ever go nautical it's usually red, white and blue. I think those colours also look really fresh too. Great card as always. Lou xo

    ReplyDelete