Sunday 20 September 2015

Celebrations Galore!

I Love those juicy Strawberries!  If you didn't come here from Louise Sharp's Blog you simply MUST check it out.

Here is our sketch this week.



Along with the standard sketch we had a theme of Celebration/birthday because it is INKspired's 1 year birthday! So thank you for coming each fortnight for a whole year!

 Now, let us celebrate... Christmas.


This is probably the fourth card I made for the challenge as I thought the others were a bit busy or just didn't look "right" to me.

Make sure you head around all the blogs in the list and see what everyone else has done. Next up, Maree McIntosh

Be kind to each other

 






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

11 comments:

  1. This is a lovely xmas card....may have to put this stamp on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, like how you have coloured the wooden greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Adding the stamp set to my next order!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the poinsettia! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice design to get you ready for the upcoming festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Card Marls and the take on celebrate. How did you colour the Wooden embellishment?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch Marls. Love the added bit of glimmer and really must get to using my wooden sentiments...looks awesome. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stamp set! Definitely getting that one! Lovely card ...

    ReplyDelete