Sunday 6 September 2015

INKspired #24


Hello and welcome back! 
I just love Louise's card, she always makes such beautiful creations - not unlike the rest of Team INKspired!  Please make sure you hop all the way around and share the love.

This year is just flying by! It may be hard to believe but there are only 16 weeks til Christmas...
So, naturally I made a Christmas themed card to try and get a bit "organised" (LOL) and beat the rush in November (*ahem December) anyway it's one less that I need to worry about when the time comes!

As always we get an amazing sketch to get us started



I'm trying to improve my photography by experimenting, I think I'm preferring side on to front on, yeah?


My card uses the Festive Flower Builder Punch from the BRAND NEW Holiday Catalogue and the matching Reason For The Season Stamp set (available as a bundle to save you $$).
I love the basics pearls in the center - I think it makes it just a little bit more special :)

Of course this doesn't have to be a Christmas Card, just change out the sentiment/greeting and you could even change the colour of the flower and it would be a lovely birthday, mother's day or thank you card for a deserving woman.


 I used gold embossing powder for the sentiment and complimented it with some of the fine golden thread we now have available - I hope you can see it here.
Oh no! I almost forgot the most important part. The background is the Color Me Irresistible designer series paper in Watermelon Wonder with Whisper White Craft Ink sponged lightly over the top, just enough to make the "bubbles" pop!
Thanks for hopping by!

I can't wait to see what Narelle has for us...

Remember, be kind to one another xx


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


6 comments:

  1. Marlene, I love love love your card, its beautiful and makes me want to go and make one instead of letting the punch site on my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite sure what happened to my first comment?
    Anyways. Gorgeous card as always.
    Getting organised for Christmas...me too!! Haha, I don't think I'll ever be organised!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Christmas card, you are making me now want this bundle. Love the light sponging of the whisper white over the watermelon wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty and so versatile! A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete