Sunday 15 November 2015

INKspired Blog Hop #29 - Happy Wonderful Christmas

Did you hop on over from my gorgeous friend Lisa Eaton?

INKspired sketch:

 This is a quick and easy card and post! 
I am getting prepared to go to Melbourne for Stampin' Up!'s FIRST On Stage Event!! 
I'm Looking forward to catching up with some of my "once a year" guys and gals!


I had to take this second photo as I didn't think you could see the Sentiment too well.
I used the washi mask again to ink up the "wonderful" on the greeting and then coloured "Happy" & "Christmas" with the stamp'n write marker.


It is a VERY simple and quick card!  Perfect for someone busily multitasking family duties and packing at the same time as well as starting a new job too! Phew!
I know you will have time to hop on over to Renee Lynch's blog!  Don't forget to share the love and leave a comment if you feel so inclined!

Be kind to each other 




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this. You changed the orientation of the layout and it looks wonderful. I had so much trouble with this sketch but you have rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it bling and silver foil - great choice

    ReplyDelete