Sunday 11 December 2016

INKspired Blog Hop #47

Hello stampers! Are you starting here or did you come from Lisa Eaton?  
Either is good, just make sure you hop all the way around.

Welcome to INKspired Blog Hop #47, our last before Christmas.  
Perfect opportunity to post a Christmas card, right? WRONG! 
Even with this gorgeous sketch (which SCREAMS WREATH – by the way). 

A return customer wants a few cards before the school holidays and I had very limited time on Friday as we went away for the weekend and I couldn’t bring my craft room.  This card was finished in about 10 minutes, the most time-consuming thing was cutting out the flowers. 

Anyway, here is our sketch. (See? – I told you it screams wreath!)


Here is my 6.30 am ten-minute card…
  I used two of the cards from the Hello Lovely Project Life kit 
and just stamped the Thank You in the middle of the ring.
 Easy peasy, fast and furious!  


I wanted to give it some dimension so I used glue dots to raise the flowers up a little.




This weekend my family are staying at my Aunts “holiday house” in Gerroa on NSW South Coast and it is just divine! Here are some photos that my youngest daughter took.

  


Be kind to each other




Next up is the lovely Renee Lynch with her beautiful card…



4 comments:

  1. great card Marlene, love the colours and we are so lucky to be able to use our project life cards as card bases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds lol we both did wreaths :) love this xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you made this in 10 mins!....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Marlene love how you used the project life cards - I am thinking I must give them a try.

    ReplyDelete