Tuesday 30 October 2012

Core'dination Christmas With the Players


I haven't done a challenge from The Paper Players for a while.  I saw this sketch and knew instantly that I had to make a Christmas Card with my "new" Core'dinations Card stock - actually I think ANY challenge would have meant Core'dination Christmas!


 
For my Paper Players PP119 I used an embossing folder that's not Stampin' Up! but it IS Sizzix brand... I thought it went well with the patterned paper flag
 

 
Happy Stampin' Marls


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!! LOVE that core'dinations paper! It's so fun!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card....love your paper and embossing! Thanks for sharing this at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glittey border you've created to match the ornament! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete