Monday 1 October 2012

Triple Stippled Birthday


Happy Birthday "C" we all hope your day was special. xx


This card is an idea CaSE'd from Mercedes Weber 
 I have added my own touches. As this was for a special birthday I did it in the Birthday Girls favourite colour, blue (Baja Breeze & Island Indigo)
This is the first time I had tried the "triple time" stamping technique. It looks hard, but for me the hardest part was converting ~ and adapting ~ measurements from inches to centimetres. I do love this card and I know for sure that Stippled Blossoms will be a  new favourite (or rather, one of many)!

Inside


 I Just HAD to put my ornament on too! I have made a variation of this using green and purple. Its cute and sparkly! I will experiment with other colours and shape combinations too.



Exciting News!
October is "Spool Time" for every $60.00 you spend (less Shipping) you can earn a FREE Spool of Stitched Satin Ribbon. That's a FULL ROLL (9.1m) FOR FREE (value $15.95)! Your choice of colour or you can earn all five colours! Ask me how! 

Keep Stampin' Marls xx

1 comment:

  1. Your ornament is so fantastic. Do you have a tutorial that you would like to share with us?? I wish you a fine day.

    ReplyDelete