Sunday 14 October 2012

Mojo 262


My Mojo is back?  This week I went for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #262
I went for a Halloween Theme with Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive but missed the Dynamic Duo cut off...  *Note to self, get a weekly schedule and list the cut off times for each of the Challenges I like to participate in. (Now there's a challenge in itself!)
 
The Mojo Monday Sketch
 
 
My Halloween Card

 
I think the sentiment is cute for this card because, sunshine is not really something you assosciate with Halloween, although I think a little vampire would have been cute instead of the witch.
 
I have nearly finished organising my "Stampin' Studio" YAY!  When I have done that, I will be offering card making sessions and a "Card Club" Contact me for more details because I know you ARE interested!
 
Keep Stampin'  Marls xx
 

1 comment:

  1. Great little Card Marlene. Well done on the studio, I am sure people will be knocking on your door for classes, your work is amazing. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete