Friday 19 October 2012

Ships In The Night

 
Hello again! As I mentioned in my post earlier today, I made my Challenge Schedule (to remind me of cut off days for links) so the link for CASology ends on Sunday (AEDST) which means... I'M EARLY!!!  This is my first entry for CASology and I think I will enjoy their challenge as Clean and Simple is a challenge for me! I like my layers and embellishments but I also like a challenge! 
 
 
Apart from the card base I used a piece of concord crush (ret), a scrap of vanilla cardstock, some white craft ink and a stylus! (A little bit of sponging around the moon).  I'm very happy with the end result!

 
Happy Stampin'
Marls xx



10 comments:

  1. Your card is fantastic - I really understand that you are happy with the result. I wish you a fine weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Marlene. Its a really beautiful effect with the water, and the reflections of the moon and ship. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding! Stood out in the CASology album!
    Love the reflection and the water effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dramatic scene - love the reflection of the moon and ship on the water! Thanks so much for playing along in the dark with CASology this week - I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marlene, I love love love this, the reflection is fantastic.............very nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been sat here 5 minutes trying to work out how on earth you did this! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! Love that reflection and the movement you created in the water. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Marlene! This is amazing! I'm in ore. Not that I don't already love everything you do - but this is stunning. You should be very happy with the end result! I want to see it in the 'flesh' please! LOL.
    Lou X

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow... your card is sooo coool!! so glad that you played along with CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card ~ love the reflection!

    ReplyDelete