Monday 1 October 2012

T 4 2


 

This Weeks Just Us Girls Challenge #156 is (apart from posting before the linky closes *o* ) is to include numbers on your card.
My only thoughts were,
 "Tea for two".
On my card, the die cut numbers (& letter) are coated in Crystal Accents to make them glossy, I had thought about making the cups glossy too, but then decided against it...
I'm loving the pink and grey scheme -
it looks black in the photo but it is grey.


 
Spool Time!



For Every $60 (not including shipping) you spend on Stampin' Up! products you get one free spool (9.1m) of stitched satin ribbon in your choice of five colours!

What are you waiting for? 

Get pen and paper handy, Click on the Catalogue link
(on the right hand side of the page ->),
write out your wish list and email me with your order!
When you receive order you will also get
a complimentary hard copy of the

BEST BOOK IN TOWN !

 (IE Stampin' Up! catalogue). It's that good, one of my friends took it away on holidays with her. Sunning it up on the Gold Coast by the pool with her catalogue! Now THAT'S class!




6 comments:

  1. very clever, love it!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS that GOOD! That book is pure gold. Are you saying I'm classy!? Thank you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - should have also mentioned that I love your T42 card - very clever! I love the grey and pink colours - very noice! Lou X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the teacups and the colors you chose! And the letters/number is very clever! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! Love the tea cups and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a very fin card and a super way to use the T 4 and 2. I think I must try to make a card that looks like yours. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete